Pace at Sleeman Classes
Group Fitness Timetable
See below - Special Group Fitness Timetables from April 3rd to April 30th
Class Categories & Descriptions
Which Class is suitable for you? Take a look here.
Upcoming Fitness Timetable and Class Changes
Saturday April 8th - 7.00am Boot Camp - Cancelled
Monday April 17th to Tuesday May 2nd
The Australian Age Swimming Championships & the Australian BMX Championships are taking place at Sleeman Sports Complex during the last 2 weeks of April. There will be some changes to pool access times, fitness classes and child care location. Parking & Road Closures will also be in place.
Click here for the General information.
Click here for Parking & Road Closure Information.
Click here to view the Pace at Sleeman class timetable April 17th to April 30th (2 pages).
Pace at Sleeman Newsletter
Click HERE for the April newsletter.
Pace at Sleeman Class Descriptions
- Aqua Pilates - Strength and stretch your body, suitable for beginners to advanced.
- Aqua Zumba - All the fun of Zumba but in the waist deep 25m pool.
- Deep Aqua - held in the dive pool and using buoyancy belts and dumbbells.
- Gentle Aqua Aerobics - Gentle exercise in the heated 25m pool.
- Shallow Aqua - Tone your muscles and increase your heart and lung efficiency, suitable for beginners to advanced.
- Squad H20 - Adult swimming squad suitable for those who can swim but who need some stroke correction. Ideal for masters swimmers and triathletes.
- Water Running - Running in waist deep water. 55min class held in the 25m Pool.
- If you wish to use the Brisbane Aquatic Centre facilities without taking part in a class, please view the pool session times here.
Land-Based Fitness Classes
- A.L.L. FIT - A fat-burning circuit class to suit all levels.
- Body Basics - A low impact cardio class for beginners.
- Body Pump - Resistance and muscular endurance workout using barbells to music.
- Body Step - Combination of aerobic and step moves.
- Box Max - High Intensity Boxing & Circuit class.
- ChiBall - Combines the ancient and modern exercise philosophies of Tai chi, Yoga, Pilates and meditation to promote harmony of the body and balance the mind.
- H.I.T. (High Intensity Training) - The class includes boxing, running, weight training & circuit training. All participants must see the instructor (Mau) before attending this class.
- Outdoor Boot Camp - Hard Core, Boot-Camp style session.
- Pilates - Total body conditioning working from the inside out. Controlled moves & posture to increase strength and flexibility.
- Run H20 - Running class utilising the pathways around the Complex.
- Spinning - Cardio class utilising stationary exercise bikes.
- Stair Box - An awesome outdoor training session combining stair and boxing drills.
- Super Circuit - A total body conditioning class combinig resistance training and high intensity cardio.
- Tai Chi - Gentle Chinese martial art techniques.
- Triple B - 30 minute Fitball class using exercises to target abdominals, hips and thighs.
- Yoga / Gentle Yoga - Ayur Yoga (Yoga for Life) stretching through breathing. For the well-being of mind and body.
- Zumba - A fusion of Hypnotic Latin Rhythms and easy-to-follow moves that create a one-of-a-kind fitness class.
- Zumba Gold - All the Fun of Zumba but set at an easier low-impact level
Rate this Page Top of Page