Pace at Sleeman Classes
Group Fitness Timetable
Pace at Sleeman offers a number of land and water based classes. View the timetable HERE.
Upcoming Fitness Timetable and Class Changes
Wednesday March 22nd
10.00am Body Pump - Changed to Dumbbell Circuit Class with Shane (due to Instructor Availability)
April Monday 3rd to April Sunday 30th
With Easter and The Australian Swimming Championships taking place, there will be changes to the regular Pace at Sleeman class timetable during April. Land-based classes will be held at Anna Meares Velodrome from Saturday April 1st through to the morning classes on Monday April 24th. Only limited water-based classes will be scheduled. Please view the April timetable here
(Please Note: 4 separate timetables for each of the 4 weeks - scroll down after opening document).
Pace at Sleeman Newsletter
Click HERE for the March newsletter.
Pace at Sleeman Class Descriptions
- Aqua Pilates - Strength and stretch your body, suitable for beginners to advanced.
- Aqua Zumba - All the fun of Zumba but in the waist deep 25m pool.
- Deep Aqua - held in the dive pool and using buoyancy belts and dumbbells.
- Gentle Aqua Aerobics - Gentle exercise in the heated 25m pool.
- Shallow Aqua - Tone your muscles and increase your heart and lung efficiency, suitable for beginners to advanced.
- Squad H20 - Adult swimming squad suitable for those who can swim but who need some stroke correction. Ideal for masters swimmers and triathletes.
- Water Running - Running in waist deep water. 55min class held in the 25m Pool.
- If you wish to use the Brisbane Aquatic Centre facilities without taking part in a class, please view the pool session times here.
Land-Based Fitness Classes
- A.L.L. FIT - A fat-burning circuit class to suit all levels.
- Body Basics - A low impact cardio class for beginners.
- Body Pump - Resistance and muscular endurance workout using barbells to music.
- Body Step - Combination of aerobic and step moves.
- Box Max - High Intensity Boxing & Circuit class.
- ChiBall - Combines the ancient and modern exercise philosophies of Tai chi, Yoga, Pilates and meditation to promote harmony of the body and balance the mind.
- H.I.T. (High Intensity Training) - The class includes boxing, running, weight training & circuit training. All participants must see the instructor (Mau) before attending this class.
- Outdoor Boot Camp - Hard Core, Boot-Camp style session.
- Pilates - Total body conditioning working from the inside out. Controlled moves & posture to increase strength and flexibility.
- Run H20 - Running class utilising the pathways around the Complex.
- Spinning - Cardio class utilising stationary exercise bikes.
- Stair Box - An awesome outdoor training session combining stair and boxing drills.
- Super Circuit - A total body conditioning class combinig resistance training and high intensity cardio.
- Tai Chi - Gentle Chinese martial art techniques.
- Triple B - 30 minute Fitball class using exercises to target abdominals, hips and thighs.
- Yoga / Gentle Yoga - Ayur Yoga (Yoga for Life) stretching through breathing. For the well-being of mind and body.
- Zumba - A fusion of Hypnotic Latin Rhythms and easy-to-follow moves that create a one-of-a-kind fitness class.
- Zumba Gold - All the Fun of Zumba but set at an easier low-impact level
Rate this Page Top of Page